Lunes, Agosto 22, 2011

RANDOM TOPiC :)))

MY GAMES

I decided to write about my games because this is the thing that I been addicted this past years.
I've been addicted to computer games or online games when I'm in first year high school I remember
the first game that I played is counter-strike I played this game with my friend Ian we always trying
to see who is the strongest among us and the result is always a tie,if he is strong and I'm strong too. :))) 
And we played other games like DOTA and FLYFF that until now we play a lot.

The game that I really LOVE is SPECIAL FORCE this is a fps(first person shooter) game that I really spending money to play and to have good weapons. XD
I spent thousands in this game I don't eat lunch when just to save money for this game and spending most of my time playing to computer shop. There is a time or always I don't eat lunch every weekends and during there is no classes just to play. And the same time I have a partner we are duo he is Ian again as always we are good if we're talking about SF.  In our  barrio we are almost the strongest in this game. We have a great team work I'm his backup when he is in pursuit in our enemies. We fight even if there are cheaters and we are snipers.

I"M STRONG !!!! XD



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento