Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2011

REGRET!

Regret, I only a few things to regret because others things is I'me admitting the work I've done. First of all I regret to my leisure because I've done many things just to have my leisure. My favorite leisure/hobby is playing computer this is maybe or almost worst I've done. Sometimes I exchange my studies for playing computer and I lied sometimes to my parent that I have to go to the computer shop because we have an assignment even though we don't. I'm saving my allowance just to have money to play. This is the thing I really regret because without it maybe my studies are more better than now.


The second one is only minor but for my parent its so serious thing, I get the money of my mother just to have money to spent on weekends. They really mad if someone in our family do that. If I didn't do that maybe the my parent have more trust on me. T_T

I don't have so many things to regret , thank you for reading my blog.

God Bless.

1 komento:

  1. As long as you know what is the right thing to do, you can be sure that your life will have no hitches. Always think before doing something so you can be sure that you're always above board with your parents. ;)

    TumugonBurahin