Huwebes, Hunyo 30, 2011

PET PEEVES! >:D



pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to him or her, to a greater degree than others may find it.


OK my pet peeves or hates naturally don't have many hates I just hate something or somebody when it is bad or so annoying.First I really hate users they use you to have fun or something in you  that will hurts your feelings after all the times you spent with that person/s.






> hahahahaha.




I really hate math because my blood is spilling through my ears and my mind is breaking to pieces because of all the numbers,problems, and etc.
But i need to study math because it's part of our studies and opportunities in school.










I hate problems because it makes me sad that's why i can't concentrate to a certain thing or work and my patience is goes short.














That's why I hate sadness because when you have problems the sadness will came out. Sadness makes me down every time and more angry about something(can't control my feelings).












  Maybe that's all I can say about my hates XD.tnx  ^_^
  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento