Sabado, Hunyo 25, 2011

My IDOL!(blog # 3)


My IDOL!

My IDOL is my Dad his name is Anthonio I usually call him tatay he is 49 years old turning to 50 on October 10. He born in October 15, 1961 on Baliuag, Bulacan. He graduated college at Baliwag University and his course is BS Management. After my father graduated he met my mother Camela Broňoso until my father court my mother and they lived together and until they decided to be marry each other and BOOOM wedding celebration. After that until we arrived on earth my father worked in Taiwan for years to sustain our needs for living. Until my father went back home here in the Philippines and he decided not to go back in Taiwan. Now he is working as a mechanical worker in near by automobile shop.

My is a hardworking person  he work hard to sustain our every day needs to live even if some days income is low because my father earnings is depended by how many customers every day. He is working also in our farm after his all day work in the shop that making him more tired. He is also a friendly person that why he have so many friends even others of his friends are far away they are going to our house just to have some fun and some celebration. I don’t know why I don’t get the hardworking personality of my father I only got his some friendly personality XD. I love him even if he is always get angry at me because I am so addicted in computers when I am in high school but I now I lessen my playing hours. Hehehehe . My father loves all of us and we love them.

I don’t have anything to say he is the best hardworking and loving dad for me.
I LOVE YOU TATAY and also YOU MAMA.



1 komento:

  1. It's heartwarming when parents are their children's heroes. Your tatay is a devoted and hardworking parent. You're very lucky.
    Take care.

    TumugonBurahin