Miyerkules, Hunyo 15, 2011

Myself XD blog fow LRWS

Ok ok this maybe my first blog evaH.
My blog is all about my self. I am Carlo B. Tiquia first year student at PWU Quezon City. I am 16 years old and  I live in Imperial Street,Cubao,City ,originally I live in Pulong Palazan,Candaba,Pampanga. I don’t know how to start to say who am I.
I’m not such a happy and perfect person but sometimes I just smiled even though there’s a problem. I’m like childish  person sometimes because as I will never pass the same way again as a teen. I’m a shy type sometimes and moody also but sometimes only because I’m afraid of being down by others but  I know if I don’t try there’s nothing is waiting for me. I am a friendly person and I like to hangout with my friends even though others are not that true(plastic) but I don’t mind them it just a matter of understanding what other person is really is. I like breads specially pandesal and I want to learn how to bake.

My hobbies are listening to music I like music but I’m not singing its just a way  to remove my boredom. I surf the net always if I have money and time then playing online games. The online game that I’m playing are good and bad for me because the other players are from all over the globe I can practice my English  in this game while playing and bad for me because I almost don’t want to sleep only to play but for now I will reduce my playing time because its school days already.
I know some martial arts because my aunt enrolled me in a summer class this past summer I graduated as yellow belt.
And my favorite sports and hobby is playing volleyball with my friends. I’m also a volleyball player when I’m in high school I remember my they said that I am part of the team I said “OMG! For the 4th year 4th tryout I qualified even if I’m not that good wow!” then I said to myself “maybe there’s no choice that’s why I qualified” LOL hahahaha.

-----

I wish my college will be great and happy
Ok that’s all hopefully you like it even if boring.
Now I knew how to blog. Tnx :D

1 komento:

  1. I see that you have a sense of humor. You know sometimes people don't even have that. :)
    Do you think you'll keep up with your martial arts training to eventually get a black belt?
    Thanks for posting.

    TumugonBurahin